At Senorics, we do not only produce NIR detector chips and sensor devices, but also lots of data. The data is supplied by our own devices during production or by our customers, and also by our lab, where colleagues measure spectra of materials to generate new applications for our devices.
We seek for senior developers who help us to develop our internal data platform based on SpringBoot to meet the current and future needs. It is all about collecting data from various sources, to provide fast interface for our R&D department and data science, and to synchronize the data with our Senorics Cloud.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Java development
- OOP knowledge, incl. design patterns
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies
- Experience in middleware engineering
- Experience with JavaEE, SpringBoot or other middleware frameworks/technologies
- Experience in designing and consuming REST interfaces
- Experience with SQL databases such as Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- Experience in agile practices – Scrum, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Experience in software development and building tools like GIT, Jira, Maven, etc.
- Experience using CI tools such as Jenkins, Code Quality Control tools like Sonar, etc.
- Desirable experience in No-SQL databases such as MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, etc.
- Desirable experience in NodeJS, ReactJS, Typescript, or other web technologies for web-based UIs
- Desirable Experience with Unix/Linux, including shell scripting
- Fluent English
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical debugging skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with management, customers, and business stakeholders
- Passion for learning and for helping others to learn
What We Offer
Exciting insights into our technology, flat hierarchies, self-reliant work with flexible working hours and mobile working, steep learning curves as well as fun and start-up atmosphere.